Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yenefer Sunday


Hello I'm Yenefer I am here, because I want to get to meet new people from different places and have the opportunity to experience on how college life would be like. I want to learn new things about how to get into college  while I'm here. A motto that reflects who I am would be would be my cousin who graduated this year from a  four year  college.

2 comments:

omli student said...

It is a good idea to get a taste of what college has to offer before you actually go. The information and advice the mentors share with all of you is so that you can succeed.

omli student said...

I agree with German! You took a risk in coming here and getting out of that bubble you might still be trapped in. I hope you enjoy the time here and get out of this institute what you are looking for.

-David

Post a Comment