Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rafael Tuesday

     This day was kind of the hardest and funniest day for me, because I took the opportunity to talk in front of the whole group doing a debate in a immigration topic. It was hard for me because I usually don't talk in front of a lot people but I wanted to do it because, people say that the more you do it the easier it gets. but when I got in front of everyone I stared to panic and I forgot everything I was going to say, and I felt like I let my partner down but she said that it was okay and that actually made me feel better. 

      Well the funny part was that after my group and I finished the activities. We stared to learn how to dance "Cumbia" and "Merenge".  I thank David for showing us how to do it and i thank my partners in my group for participating....

2 comments:

omli student said...

NICE NICE!!!!!! :D

omli student said...

I love the honesty of your writing. You are also doing a great job of developing your ideas. Keep it up!

Cheridy

Post a Comment