Today I had fun it was an ok day I guess. In this pic was Lorena(with the black shirt), Amparo(with the pink shirt with black), and me(with the brown shirt). We were waiting for the movie to start. The movie was interesting. It was about a girl named Constancia who had about 16years old and she had to take a decision about finishing school or running away with her boyfriend Oscar, but for her choosing between her boyfriend and school I guess it was hard by the way she lives with her brother Martin and he was pushing her to finish school. Well if I was to be in her position it would be very hard for me but I guess I would tell him that If he really likes me like he says he will Wait for me to graduate and from there we will see what happens.
1 comment:
Nice reflection in this post. You chose a more difficult topic to write. Keep it up!
Cheridy
Post a Comment